View Single Post
Old 11-08-2005, 11:55 PM   #106
Mrprophetman
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Steve) Umm, are you saying that Hanson and Stapp's bandmates MADE Stapp take Prednisone? Woah...

Did they hold him down and stick the needle in his throat...NO. But Stapp has done interviews that indicate that management was involved. And the bandmates don't fool me with that "we didn't know what was going on" crap. How can somebody be totally clueless when Stapp couldn't sing one night and then miraculously could sing the next night? Treated by a physician that can no longer practice medicine.

They wanted the tour to go on...they wanted to work...they have said that themselves in interviews. You would think that selling 7 million freaking copies of the CD would have been enough. But I guess when a concert brings in an easy million its hard to let it go.

You know....others here have accused people of having their heads shoved up certain other people's orifices. I don't think Phillips and Tremonti had that problem....they knew. They just didn't care. But then that's just my opinion.