Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2005, 05:38 PM   #6567
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by hayley) No he's not, I'm sure he really loves me! (Hehe). Yeah I am confused, or maybe I am just so in love with the both of you that I can't think straight!
Don't listen to lith....he's trying to sow the seeds of doubt...you know a REAL friend would just be happy for you....LMAO (beat that seb). its okay seb really, you lost out on this girl but there are plenty of other fish in the sea. you live in sweden which is basically the babe factory of the world....LOL.

Quote: (Originally Posted by hayley) Just his toy boy? Michael, is this true?
well i'm not your toy boy....that is unless you are actually approaching 37!

Quote: (Originally Posted by hayley) WOW! Man, that's a whole lot to deal with. But I'm sure you'll be fine, I know you'll pull it off!
yeah it should be fine......

Quote: (Originally Posted by hayley) You know if I keep on pushing you will eventually crack ...
damn.....women are wicked creatures! oh no its bribery.....is that a roast dinner? are those fluffy handcuffs? LMAO i can't take it any longer..

well anna there is no need to be jealous. considering hayley is so blantantly lapping up the attention two can play at that game...LOL. oh look its a jacuzzi.....are you going to join me?
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie