View Single Post
Old 10-14-2005, 11:26 AM   #30
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Example: I hate Usher. However, I do not go into an Usher forum and bash the guy, because I know exactly what'll happen: I'll get into a fight with someone who really likes his music, and nothing good will come out of it. You have the freedom to go into any forum you like, regardless of if you like the artist or not. But if you want to avoid a fight, think before you make a post that does nothing but bash the artist in that artist's forum. THAT was my point, and I guess I did not type it clearly.

Titan, i know what you are trying to say but this is completly different. Stapp and AB were together in a band. Is not like we, AB fans, cant ignore all the lying and bullshit Stapp says about Tremo, Flip and Brian and about their no existing frienship and stuff in Creed. And vicerversa with Stappy fans.
I really care about Stappy says, not cause i admre him or i am a fans, cause what he says is just lie after lie.