View Single Post
Old 10-14-2005, 08:44 AM   #24
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by titan9) It's early, but I'll attempt to reply to this. When I said that his vocals sounded strong, I was accounting for the incredibly poor sound quality and the fact that he was supposedly sick that day. I didn't think he had "no control or range", but of course that is your opinion, and I'm not going to change mine, lol.

Listen to it more than once and you'll notice how many times his voice cracks... That was my first impression, but when I listened to it more times, I noticed the failures.

Quote: I think people here are overreacting way too quickly to Stapp's new stuff, particularly those who do not like Stapp. Everything that is coming out so far(and that is only TWO songs[one is not even album quality] and a video), they are quick to come in here and say how much it sucks. They've got their opinion, and a lot of people have been respectful of it, yet they themselves have not been that respectful towards those Stapp fans who do enjoy it. It seems like those Stapp fans who dislike AB have been respectful, for the most part, and have not posted their disdain for AB in the AB forum(they have done so here, though), whereas I'm seeing quite a few anti-Stapp people in here, posting their disdain for him. Granted, no one is perfect on either side, but if we want to have less arguments/fights around here, we need to think hard before we make a post. Many times I have seen something on here that infuriates me, yet I have restrained myself a lot and not posted a heated message in response. Other members have done the same as I have, I am sure.

in what world? The only minority here is the side who still cares for both side. The Stapp field is ready to diss AB (Another Band, Alter Boys, etc) anytime. And the AB fans are ready to get back at them.

Let's admit... Stapp isn't helping his image much after the latest interviews.

And seriously, I still like Stapp but his recent stories are contradicted by himself... one day Mark is an asshole and on the other he prays for him, back to hating him, back to forgiving him...