View Single Post
Old 10-12-2002, 11:52 PM   #10
Lady Valkyrie
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Lady Valkyrie Send a message via Yahoo to Lady Valkyrie
Quote: Originally posted by Read JDM
What you should do, Lady, is offer to email a quote from scripture everyday to anyone who wants one. You can become the board's spiritual advisor I think it'd be cool.

You know that kind of sounds like a good idea. I mean I do recieve my daily devotionals via e-mail from heartlight.com. However, if anyone wants to get daily devotionals via e-mail all they have to do is find a web site that does that like Heartlight.com. Or type in "Christian daily devotionals" into a search engine and they'll find all they could possibly want.

However, I was merely reading the scriptures that I quoted and I felt God's Holy Spirit convict me... for I wasn't eating from the "Daily Manna" as I should. I've been slacking off and these scriptures helped me. I just wanted to share them with other Christians here on the board.

As for being the board's "Spiritual Advisor"... I don't think so... LOL First of all I don't feel comfortable with that "title" it sounds very arrogant to me. Anyways, there are many faiths, religions, and philosophies represented here on this board... how could I possibly represent all of them?

I feel every Christian on here represents the Christian community as a whole. The Bible tells us to be "the light to the world". We all represent Christ as Christians. And Christ calls all Christians to help one another and to fellowship with one another and to share in one anothers burdens and joys and life lessons. I guess the same goes for the other religions, faiths and philosophies that are represented here on this board.

I for one believe that there should not be "spiritual advisors" on this board... just people who share their experiences, failures, and knowledge with those who want to hear.

I appreciate the thought though Read JMD.

~~~~~I am my kid's mom.~~~~~

~~~My Diary~~~~My Photos~~~