View Single Post
Old 10-03-2005, 02:06 PM   #13
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by INDIGOSTEVE) Sorry I saw AB live and Myles can't compete with Scott vocally, and AB cant even fill the halls up they will be short lived. Scott's cd will sell 3 times Ab! and you can bet on it.
I'll bet on it! I bet ODR will sell 3 times more than TGD.

And WHAAAT??? Myles voice is way better technically and way better live. Sorry, but Stapp SUCKED throughout almost the whole Wheatered tour. And if you listen to bootlegs Scott almost never hits the high notes at the end of Higher. At least I've never heard him do it. I heard Myles sing Find The Real with a cold and fever and he sure as hell sang the VERY high notes at the end of that song. Myles IS technically a better singer, you have to admit that. But I understand if you like Stapp better.

Quote: (Originally Posted by PrtytilImPurple) Touche!....hehehe. I ask people what they think of Alter Bridge and they say...Who?
When I ask people about AB pretty many know of them. When I talk about Scott though, pretty many go "Who?". And if they do know him it's because they knew Creed. You should try asking them if they've heard of "The Great Divide".

And I agree with Titan. Scott is more of a commercial artis, AB aren't.

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor