View Single Post
Old 09-23-2005, 01:57 PM   #104
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by ctfan) A porky pork?? That's just a horrible thing to say about anyone. Myles could sure use a good shave, shower, and to have his head washed, but I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Btw, have you looked at yourself in the mirror lately.

You know what man. I dont even give a shit about you can say about me. You dont know me (people from this board knows me in person but not you) and i dont really fancy to know how you look but take this in consideration, i didnt offend you. If you really love that much Stapp to get to the point to use that sentence against a person in this board for me is just have a big obsesion for the person you are trying to deffend. Or maybe is that you love Stapp more than yourself. And i am really feeling what i am saying....just mods let you all know that i have to say what i am thinking.

Myles is an awesome, CLEAN, adorable person. I met him 7 times in the last year. Thing that i dont think you can say about Stapp. I bet you never meet him or have a chat to him to defend him so badly. Thats what happen with all these girls here and out this and out of this board; they love Stapp and i used the word love cause they dont admire him. Looks like they just fancy Stapp for another reasons are not his voice or talent. And for the record ctfan, maybe Stapp doesnt have beard but he maybe stink more than a tramp with all his arrogant atitude.