View Single Post
Old 09-13-2005, 08:34 PM   #47
Tremontixriffs
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Trimontana) i agree with you Anna. I love country music but for someone that still thinks is a rock star sing something like that doesnt suit him at all. the song is aweful, i didnt like it and i suppose that it will have some air time cause sounds very cheese pop country stuff.

Oh my god you have got to be kidding, now i'm really gonna be sick myles kennedy a great singer, blahhh. Stapps song sounds nothing like country which goes to show how much some of the people here know about music, obviously youve never heard rascal flats, or any country music for that matter. Honestly kennedy's voice in one day remains was horrible and for people to even put him in the same boat as Stapp would have to be crazy. If kennedy went on a solo career noone would even care, the guy has no talent and should be starring in the upcoming sequel to Rockstar, its called POSER !, starring myles kennedy directed by ...wait who cares..

Secondly His new song is way more enjoyable to listen to than kennedy singing one day remains, I liked the cd, but aside from the kick ass licks and drums, the cd did nothing for me. Broken wings was a good song from a musical standpoint but once kennedy sank his chops into it it was all over.

Third...Tremonti not concerned with selling records and being all that , gimme a break that guy has done more advertising for this mediocre cd than anything i have ever seen..espn...radio..tv...Websites...Dont talk about him not caring about being in the limelight as im sure if him and stapp were able to coexist alter bridge would be an afterthought to putting out another creed cd, regardless of what he says in the press.

Suck on that stapp haters..peace
In my mind
I won't lie
It took some time

But I know one thing
It took me away from
All the things love gave me
So I have to let things go...

I can go another round
Despite you.....

I'm still healing...
No I'm not real and