Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2005, 02:56 PM   #601
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
again he limiteth a certian day saying in David...today after so long a time as it is said..TODAY if ye will hear his voice harden not your hearts..for if jesus had given theme rest... the he would he not afterward HAVE SPOKEN OF ANOTHER DAY..There Remains therefore a rest to the people Of God..for he that enters into his rest hath also ceased from his own works..as God did from his LET US LABOUR THEREFORE TO ENTER INTTO THAT REST. lest any man fall after the same Example of unbellief..For The Word Of God Is Quick And POWERFUL And Sharper than Any 2 eged sword piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul..and spirt and of the joints and marrow and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.. neither is THERE ANY CREATURE THAT IS NOT MANIFEST IN HIS HIS SIGHT BUT ALL THINGS ARE NAKED AND OPENED UNTO THE EYES OF HIM WITH WHOM WE HAVE TO DO...
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything