View Single Post
Old 06-28-2005, 02:42 AM   #23
Lunar Shadow
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) I usually think U are pretty respectful but sometimes your real side shows up. Youre not really fooling me. you dont respect me or anyone else that believes in God, including your own friends that U have spoken of.
That statement shows me one thing YOU DON'T KNOW ME you never have and probably never will. Like I have said time and time again I have Christian friends and I do respect their opinion and then there are Christians I know that I have no respect for, you know the types that go blindly like lambs to the slaughter... My Christian friends have done much research and put much time, thought and searching in to their beliefs and are quite intellectual about it for that I respect them but respectfully disagree with them... We have conversations all the time regarding religion and philosophy. There are times when things get heated, but we are able to separate the discussion from the friendship... So as I said before the above statement you make shows sheer ignorance and makes a false assumption about my life and the company I keep.