Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2005, 05:18 PM   #568
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Though The Earth Be Removed And Though The Mountains Be Carried Into The Midst Of The Sea ; Though The Waters Therof Roar And Be Troubled Though The Mountians Shake With Swelling Therof There Is A River Stream Wherof Shall Make Glad The City OF GOD The Holy Place Of The Tabernacles Of The Most High God Is In The Midst Of Her She Shall Not Be Moved God Shall Keep Her And That Right Early ..The heathen Rages The Kingdoms Move HE STILL UTTRED HIS VOICE THE EARTH MELTED..THE LORD OF HOSTS Is WITH US THE GOD OF JACOB IS OUR REFUGE COME Behold The Works Of The Lord What Destolations He Hath Made In The Earth He Maketh WARS TO CEASE UNTO THE END OF THE EARTH HE BREAKETH THE BOW AND CUTTETH THE SPEAR IN SUNDER HE BURNS THE CHARIOT IN THE FIRE, Be Still And Know That I,am God I WILL BE EXALTED AMONG THE HEATHEN I WILL BE EXALTED IN THE EARTH THE LORD OF HOST IS WITH US THE GOD OF JACOB IS OUR REFUGE,
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything