Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2005, 05:06 PM   #567
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Praise Jesus

Why Are Thou Cast Down O My Soul And Why Art Thou Disquieted In Me HOPE THOU IN GOD FOR I SHALL YET PRAISE HIM FOR THE HELP OF HIS CONTENANCE O My GOd My Soul Is Cast Down Within Me Therefore WILL REMEMBEAR THEE FROM THE LAND OF JORDAN..DEEP CALLETH UNTO ME AT THE NOISE OF THE WATERSPOUTS ALL THE WAVES AND THE BILLOWS HAVE GONE OVER ME ..Yet The Lord Will Command HIS LOVINGKINDNESS In The Daytime His Song Shall Be With Me And My Prayer Unto THE GOD OF MY LIFE I Will Say Unto GOD MY ROCK Why Hast Thou Forgotten Me Why Go Mourning Because Of The Oppression As With A Sword In My Bones Mine ENEMIES REPROACH ME WHILE THEY SAY DAILY UNTO ME WHERE IS THY GOD PRAISE JESUS GOD Is Our Refuger And Are STREGNTH A Very Present Help In Trouble Therefore We Will Not Fear
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything