Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2005, 03:49 PM   #551
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Were Pressed Out Of Messaure Above Stregneth in so much that we despaired even life but we had the sentence of death in ourselfs poor dudes that we should not trust in ourselfs But In God Who Raiseth the Dead And Dose Deliever In Whom We Trust That He Will Deliever Us , When I Therefore Was Thus Minded Did i Use Lightness or the things that i purpose do i purpose acording to the flesh that with me there AMEN Should Be Yea Yea And Nay Nay ..BUT AS GOD IS TRUE OUR WORD TOWARD YOU WAS NOT YEA AND NAY Amen And Amen FOR THE SON OF GOD Jesus Christ who Was Preached Among You By Us ..WAS NOT YEA AND NAY BUT IN HIM WAS YEAAAAAAAAAA, For All The Promoses Of God In Him Are Yea And In Him I Say Amen And Amen UNTO THE GLORY OF GOD BY US Now He Which Stablisheth us With You In Christ Hath Anointed us Is God Who Hath Also Sealed Us And Given Us The Earnest Of The Spirt In Our Hearts Morever I Call God For A Record Upon My Soul That To Spare You I Came Not As Yet Unto Cor. Not For That We Have Dominon Over Your Faith But Are Helpers Of Your JOY FOR BY FAITH YE STAND .
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything