Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2005, 02:24 PM   #542
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Amen !!!

Praise The Lord He Is Precious Thats True No Matter Where Your At Are What Your Going Through Up And Down And All Around And Back Again THE LORD CAN BRING BACK THE NEW AGAIN And You Can Make The Best Out Of They Relationship And Bulid Castles In A Wastland And Grow Lillys In The Valley And While Your At It Your Wisdom Can Grow PRAISE JESUS FOR THE NAME IMMANUEL Amen And Amen Thats Why He Was Called IMMANUEL GODS LAW UNCHANGEBLE Precious Pslams 119.89.96 I Would Like To Underline 96..THE Wicked Have WAITED TO DESTROY ME BUT I WILL CONSIDER THY TESTIMONIES AMEN I HAVE SEEN AN END TO PERFECTION ALL PERFECTION BUT THY COMMANDMENT IS EXCEEDING BROAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMEN AND AMEN FOR EVER LORD THY WORD SETTLED IN HEAVEN THY FAITHFULNESS IS UNTO EVERY GENRATION THO HAST ESTABLISHED THE EARTH AND IT ABIDETH THEY CONTINUE THIS DAY TO ACORDING TO THINER SERVERANTS ..Unless Thy Law had been my delights I THEN HAVE SHOULD PERISHED IN MY ALLFICTON AMEN I Will Never Forget Thy Precepts For With Theme THEY HAVE QUICKEND ME
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything