View Single Post
Old 04-21-2005, 12:52 AM   #110
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
And the way it's going, another thread to be closed in the near future.

Ann, let me address this to you one more time.

I don't care if you disagree with me. In fact, I encourage you and anybody else to disagree. It's healthy. I have no problems in changing my mind when people points issues that I haven't seen/ realized yet, as long as I think they're worthy.

The thing is... either I'm misreading your posts or you're misreading ours. Due the fact this is internet, we don't know your tone or the way you talk and act in real life. I hope in all honesty your intentions are pure and you don't want to cause trouble at all. In fact, I believe if you wanted to do so, you'd have done it by cussing and having major arguments with other members.

On the other hand, although you think you're being respectful, the way you talk to people and post here leads us to believe you're mocking us. Thereby, people won't feel respected. Now if it was one people complaining it would be understandable, but it seems you're against the rest of the board.

If I'm right and people are misreading you, could you please, for the sake of peace in here, consider elaborating your posts putting yourself on our position, in a manner that's our concept with respect?

I apologize if you think we're picking you as "the one to dislike" but we obviously have a climate issue and it needs to be cleared for our own good, ours and yours.