View Single Post
Old 03-13-2005, 04:34 PM   #133
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Ann, why don't you just leave the board. Christ, all you do is bitch at people for not worshipping Stapp.

actually, "D"...you've missed the whole point...has nothing to do with hero worship, rose colored glasses, or pedistles...but it has everything to do with RESPECTING the opinions of others...and just leaving it at that...period.

I've never read anyone that supports stapp TELL anybody else who they should and shouldn't like...i've never read anyone that supports stapp TELL those that feel that AB can do no wrong, that they are looking at them with "rose colored glasses"...i've never read anyone that supports stapp TELL anybody to quit posting because their opinions differ from the majority...beginning to get my drift there, "D" ?

I do however remember this being the attitude of the "Creed Bashers" from a while back...they were the ones that were always talking/telling people about how wrong it was to support Creed, or to support stapp...

and look at them now...guess WHO a big chunk of those AB fans are? Yep...those "trolls" from creednet days that really didn't like Creed because of stapp...but now they sing the praises of "A"nother "B"and...well, good for them...but i wonder if anyone sees the irony in this?

of course just another "observation" to think about...

In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came
That voice which calls to me and speaks my name
And do I dream again, for now I find
The phantom of the opera is there...inside my mind

Christine/ Phantom Of The Opera

Abondon thought and let the dream decend....
Point of No Return/Phantom Of The Opera

You will forever remain the music
And I…the song you sing

Last edited by Ann Allusion : 03-13-2005 at 04:37 PM.