View Single Post
Old 03-09-2005, 09:18 PM   #58
ctfan
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by titan9) Yeah, I just wish that would stop.(the arguments) I'd like to see just one Stapp update thread without three or four extra pages of arguing/personal digs. That'd be nice for a change. I'd also love to see a thread that says "Stapp's official site has been updated with tons of stuff and the CD is gonna come out by June". Hey, wishful thinking, but a person can dream, can't they?

All of those comments I made in my last reply here, you know...the ones about being on that cross, and the rose colored glasses?? Those were all personal digs made to me by the moderators on this board.

The moderators titan. Not the members, or people who troll...or people who come here just to get banned because it's fun.

And it's all because I can find something good in Stapp. It's because I still have a positive attitude, and it's because I do my best to understand. It's because I can still think that I found some performance he did great, or that I'm looking forward to his new cd. It's because I find some things he may do worthwhile. And it's because I think differently than most here. That's why the personal digs titan.

It will never stop, because it's not supposed to. It's never gonna make any difference how hard anyone tries...there will ALWAYS be someone who has something to say.