View Single Post
Old 03-07-2005, 10:56 AM   #21
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) Am I wrong here? I mean, when even titan9 admits he is getting annoyed, Stapp has to be doing something VERY dumb. As others has said, you CAN get a record out a lot faster than this. It isn't like they are moving as fast as they can.

Yes, I am getting a little annoyed. I'm just annoyed at this situation, the fact that we are not getting the updates that we deserve. Where are the updates to Stapp's site? Where are some clips of what he's, so far, got recorded? As you all know, I've been a Stapp supporter and will continue to be. But I want to hear the new music. Scott is one of my favorite singers, and I want to hear more from him. Relearn Love is a good song, and I like it alot, but I want to hear more new songs from Scott. I'm getting annoyed that the new stuff keeps getting delayed, whether that's Scott's fault or Wind-Up's fault, it doesn't really matter. Not all of Scott's fanbase is going to stick with him. The longer the album takes to make, the more fans that lose interest and leave Scott. If he waits long enough, all that's going to be left are his diehard fans, and, unfortunately, I don't think he has alot of those fans. Keep in mind, I am not bashing Scott. I'm one of those diehard fans who will stick with his music no matter what. All I'm saying is that, if he wants this solo career to be a success, he needs to put out the music and do so as quickly as possible. If we're going to compare, Alter Bridge put out an excellent album in less than a year. Scott's taking, what, over a year to put out an album. What if Alter Bridge puts out their second album before Scott puts out his first? How is that going to look to the non-diehard fans? Not very good. My whole point is that he needs to get this album out, and do it by the end of 2005. Any later will hurt his career.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!