Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2005, 09:57 AM   #317
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
FOR, As The Rains Falleth From The Heavens And Returneth Not Thither Bur Waters The Earth And Makes It Bring Fourth A Bud That It May Give A Seed To The Sower And Bread To The Eater So Shall My Word Be That Goeth Forth Out Of My Mouth It Shall Not Return Un To Me Void But It Shall Accomplish That Which I Please And It Shall Prosper In The thing Whereto I Sent It For Ye Shall Go Fourth Out With Joy And Be Led Fourth With Peace The Mountians And The Hills Shall BreakForth Before You In To Singing And All The Trees Of The Filed Shall Clap Their Hands Instead Of The Thorn Shall Come Up The Fig Tree And Instead Of The Brier Shall Come Uo The Myrtle Tree And It Shall Be To The Lord For Name For An Everlasting Sign That Shall Not Be Cut Of.... Job..ch.5 MAN IS BORN UNTO TROUBLE AND IN SIN Call Now If There Be Any That Will Anwser Thee And To Which Of The Saints Wilt Thou Turn For Wrath Killeth Job.24 No One Is Justified With God How Then Can Man Be Justfied With GodOr How Can He Be Clean That Is Born Of A Woman Behold Even To he Moon And It Shineth Not Yea The Stars Are Not Pure In His Sight.. Ecc. To EVERYTHING There Is A Season And Time To Every Purpose Under Heaven And Time To Be Born And A Time To Die A Time To Plant And A Time To Pluck Up That Which Is Planted A Time To Kill But Lets Still Remembear THOU SHALL NOT KILL And A Time To Heal A Time To Break Down And A Time To Bulid Up A Time To Weep Anjd A Time To Laugh A Time To Mourn And A Time To Dance A Time To Cat Away Stones And A Time To Gather Stones Together A Time To Embrace A Time To Refrain Embracing A Time To Get And A Time To Loos A Time To Keep And A Time To Cast Away A Time To Rend And A Time To Sew A Time To Keep Silence And A Time To Speak A Time To Love And A Time To Hate And Time Of War And A Time Of Peace What Profit Hath He That Worketh In That Wherein He Laboureth !!! But Hold The Phone Haaaaaaaaa World There Is HOPE All These Things Had Hope IT WAS WRITTEN COMJE UNTO ME ALL THAT OUR HEAVEY Whoooooooooooooooooo AND I WILL GIVE THE REST There Shall Be Wars Unto The End !!! BLESSED OUR THOSE WHO MOURN FOR SHALL THEY BE COMFORTED Whoooooooooooooo JUDGE NOT THESE THINGS For It Was He That Overcame The World Judge Not And Ye Shall Not Be Judged Condedemm Not And Ye Shall Not Be Condemmend Forgive And Ye Shall Be Forgiven For He Came Not To Condemen The World But The World Through Him Be Saved Give And It Shall Be Given Unto You Good Meassure Pressed Down And Shaken Together And Running Over Shall Men Give Unto Your Bosom For With The Same Messured Unto You Again Can The Blind Lead The Blind Shall They Not Both Fall In To A Ditch. NICODEMUS And Said Rabbi We Know That Thou Are Teacher Come From God For No Can Do These Mircales..Thou doest Except God Jesus Anwesred And Said I SAY UNTO THEE . Except A Man Be Born Again Ha Cannot See The Kingdom Of God Except A Man Be Born Of The Water He Cannot Enter The Kingdom Of God That Which Is Born Of Flesh Is Flesh AND That Which Is Born Of Spirt Is Born Of Spirt MARVEL NOT That I Said Unto Thee Ye Must Be Born Again The Wind Bloweth Where It Listieth And You Hear he Sound But Thereof Canst Not Tell Whither It Goeth So Is Every One Born Of The Spirt !!! Come As Littlie A Child Unto Me Humbile Thy Self Before The Lord Your God He Is The Way And The Truth And The Light Of All The Above Who Is Above The Heavens And Under It And To The Right And To The Left And Tha Falls In Between AND BEHOLD These Were His Commandments Love The Lord Your God With All Your Heart Soul And Mind And The Rest Will Follow Love One Another The Way I Have Loved You Love Thy Neibour As You Love Your Self LOVE Bears All Things Believes All Things Hopes All Things Endures All Things
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything