View Single Post
Old 02-10-2005, 03:43 AM   #64
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to tremonti4life04 Send a message via Yahoo to tremonti4life04
Well hey, just to say it, so you cant say that i didnt. An opinion is an opinion, (about hendrix). And i expressed an opinion. I know there are a great deal of people out there that think hendrix is the greatest guitar player ever, but I'm not one of them. Stapp is the greatest guitar player ever.........Ok, now im just being retarded, but anyway. Its funny that stapp cant play guitar that was tuned so all he had to do was play the rythm on open strings. I couldnt imagine doing that tho, i need variety, and i love shredding and making something up as i go along. Ive been playin guitar for a long time, and finally starting to dive headfirst into the more complex pieces of the guitar world. Guitar is pretty hard at first, because you are scared to break strings, then you dont know how much the strings can take, or how hard to push down onto the frets, and all that stuff, and you have the general stiffness that comes along with unstretched fingers, and the fact that you dont have callouses, but at the same time, what the hell did stapp do on the tour bus the whole time! God, i would have been playing guitar the entire time, for lack of better things to do! If i didnt know how to play, i would have learned. Im glad that i can play guitar tho, because as a singer, you find a lot of bands that want to be a 4 piece like creed was, cuz they dont want to split the money or whatever, so singing and playing guitar has its advantages there, and makes it easy to get into a band, but at the same time, playing guitar and singing at the same time might take away from your singing, and then you have problems. So, what might creed have been like had stapp sang and played guitar on stage? I bet it would have messed with his vocals, its hard to get that stuff down sometimes, takes years of practice, but pays off in the end.

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me...Trust me