View Single Post
Old 01-02-2005, 10:43 PM   #52
hayley
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) Michael: Hayley you're white and a bit too small and don't look scary at all.*laughs*
Hayley: *punches Michael in arm*
Michael: Ouch what was that for?
Hayley: Am I scary now?
Michael: *rubs arm* Yes you're very scary. *thinks to self* I really should organize myself for that buddhist monastary in the morning.
Muahahahaha mission accomplished, I'm scary!

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) How bout if we put on some U2 so I can make sure I've got the lyrics down? There should be the 1980-1989 best of in there.
A 190-1989? A BEST OF?!! The only CD you have going? Spare it! OMG You do know, I will be bringing my whole U2 collection ... be prepared ... hehe

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) Hayley: Ain't you driving a little fast
Michael: No way you may call me Schumacher......Michael Schumacher.
Hayley: *laughs* You wish

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) Michael: Hey if that would keep you quiet for 5 seconds then yes that is what I'm trying to do. *laughs*
LMAO

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) Michael: Sure thing and thanks for coming down even if you've made my life a living hell. I'm only joking....hehe I've had a great time.....

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) (thinks to self This might be the wine talking but what is that feeling in my gut? Is that love? *awkward silence in head* Oh its only gas.......)
LOL

You should win a grammy for this .... or whatever those prize things are called. That was so funnny, but NO it's the end?!?!
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006

Last edited by - hayley - : 01-02-2005 at 10:48 PM.