Thread: for you my love
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2004, 02:03 AM   #40
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) Sounds a little more ... interesting.

Oh yes for sure, but I believe that it can't be debated enough. I have only just recently got into Nirvana's music, and started looking into the death of Kurt Cobain. It really devestates me, and I know that I probably will never put it to rest.

Yeah that's true. Have you seen the Kurt and Courtney DVD though? I mean I know alot of it is just for TV, but that stuff on there was really revealing. I know we will never know the whole truth but we can only try to put it together ourselves I guess.

yeah for your avatar you could have a guy passed out with his blonde bombshell next to him while he gets his stomach pumped! lol

anyhow back to kurt i haven't seen the dvd i admit but i can't imagine its too different from other such releases. i think there is little behind the conspiracy theory myself and that kurt like such men as jim morrison and layne staley can only blame themselves for their downfall. all 3 men created great music but i don't think those around them were responsible for their deaths.
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie