View Single Post
Old 11-07-2004, 12:25 AM   #155
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) It's sarcaSM...Excuse me if my mind-reading skills are a little rusty, but you have never, ever expressed yourself in a manner on this message board that is easy to understand, beginning with the most atrocious spelling/typing I have ever seen. I know five-year-olds who could construct a sentence better than you.

You are full of it. I didn't see any rolling eyes or jk's in there. You have posted this kind of nonsense before, this ill-informed anti-American bullshit. I'm all for freedom of expression, but the nonsense you spew is unreal sometimes. Grow up and do a little research before you start mouthing off. And another thing, Mulletman's post talked about people who were killing others in a military campaign. So you were comparing apples to oranges.

well i thought the fact that my post was EXACTLY IDENTICLE to mulletmans was enough of a clue.

I said bush is murdiering innocent Iraq-born children
Mulletman said that all Iraq people are NOT innocent (which is a racists opinion) and said that there are no innocent people in Iraq,

I then took his statement, and replaced the "iraqie" comments to American comments so you would have an idea of what someone from Iraq would think of mulletmans posts.
Which is obviously offencive bla bla bla. So by stating im running BS when you thought it was serious, you just confermed my statement that Mulletman is full of shit, Thanks.

Then shut the hell up and eat your damn lemons!

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
http://www.cafepress.com/xterminator27