View Single Post
Old 11-07-2004, 12:25 AM   #154
creedlvr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Xterminator27) If he wanted to kill as many lives as possible then he would have flown the planes into nuclear power plants or apartment buildings (ONE large apartment building can hold more people then both the twin towers combined. The twin towers were americas #1 capitolism simbol, which is what he was geared on destroying.

Like i said, im not saying what he did was RIGHT, im saying what bush is doing to iraq is SIMMILER.

Try sayng half this entire discussion to the poor iraq woman who got her son massecerd at his school by american bombing or her inncoent brothers who were also murdered through the war.

Osama obviously didnt care about casualtys, and considering that bombs hitting Iraq are being known to blow up elementry schools, bush dosnt really care eather.
Believe me, I am NO FAN of President Bush. I think he's an idiot! Nor am I a fan of war or killing innocent people in Iraq. And yes ... I do agree that there ARE innocent people in Iraq that are being killed. However, what should we have done in response to 9/11? Nothing?? Yell at Osama?? That would be effective. I'm not in favor of what is going on, but I'm not sure how else to retaliate what happened to us.

My problem with the whole thing is that I believe we went to Iraq for the wrong reasons. Osama is not from Iraq ... why we are there is beyond me. I do think Saddam was a threat and I'm glad he was taken out of power .... but he was not responsible for 9/11. While we're bombing the wrong country, Osama's family is hanging out with our President. THAT'S BULLSHIT!!

I understand your point. However, I think that the way you tried to make it really offended some people.