View Single Post
Old 11-07-2004, 12:00 AM   #151
creedlvr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) I don't even know where to begin with this totally uninformed bullshit post. I didn't think you could get any more inane, but you have sunk to new lows. Who are you to say the people in the towers weren't innocent? You have no idea who the people in the towers were. They very well have been some of the kinds of people you mentioned, but a lot of them working people, firefighters and police officers, tourists. children, students, and a multitude of others. And even if they were bad people, as you so judge, does it make it right for someone to come in, aim two airplanes at two buildings so as to kill them all, simply because of who they were???? They weren't the ones making and carrying out the policies over the last 20 years that pissed off Osama bin Laden. I don't condone his methods for revenge, but I can certainly understand from where his hate stems. You seriously need to get out more and stop throwing around uninformed completely baseless insults.