View Single Post
Old 11-03-2004, 09:30 PM   #38
Higher_Desire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by The Lithium) What's up with you American people? Lately Bush have screwed up the whole worlds economy!
There have actually been reports that the only reason our economy didn't go further down than it did when we hit the regression was because of Bush's tax cuts. I don't see how that screws up the economy.
Quote: (Originally Posted by The Lithium) He boomed Iraq, a nation that has never ever killed a single American citizen before the war. For what? Terror? Not likely! Here in Sweden where I live I have never ever heard anyone say a single nice, friendly or positive word about that man. I'm glad some of you guys understand.
I highly doubt Iraq never killed American's before. In fact, they've killed many people from all over the world. Might I also add, that if Bush's daddy did more to Saddam when he had the chance than give him a slap on the wrist, we wouldn't be over there today.
Quote: (Originally Posted by The Lithium) I have 4 words for you: "Micheal Moore -Fahrenheit 9/11"
Michael Moore is a biased idiot. He is Liberal, and makes no effort to hide it. He made the Columbine shootings look like K-Mart's fault in "Bowling for Columbine." I refuse to watch F-9/11. There are also over 30 fallacies presented in F-9/11. You can read about it at www.grassfire.org.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Xterminator27) racist bastard

Bush = Next Hitler
How is that less racist than what Mullet said?

Hey, I have an idea... lets talk about how weak Canada's economy is, and blame it all on that loser-freak-bastard Paul Martin!!! I mean, come on, there's Canadian troops over fighting in the Middle East too. He's killing them, just like Bush is killing American soldiers, right?

H-D

Today I'm gonna try a little harder
Gonna make every minute last longer
Gonna learn to forgive and forget
'Cause we don't have long
Gonna make the most of it

Today I'm gonna love my enemies
Reach out to somebody who needs me
Make a change, make the world a better place
'Cause tomorrow could be one day too late

--lyrics from "One Day Too Late" by Skillet
from their new album "Awake"