View Single Post
Old 05-25-2004, 04:07 PM   #30
hayley
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Thank you, whitebird.

Quote: (Originally Posted by whitebird) remember that passion and attraction flairs hot and fast, and can die just as suddenly.
Yes. It still hurts so bad though, when I think of all of the things he said to me, it hurts inside, and leaves me hurt because I thought he meant those things. I mean you don't say you love someone, that they were the best thing in their life, then the next day announce over email that you want to end things. That is really low. But, I'm not going to get that down about it I have decided, because he wasn't worth it. He's not worth my tears.

Quote: (Originally Posted by whitebird) Because you were hurt, I know you will consider yourself at fault, but don't. You are a person that people on this board respect, and believe in.
Wow, thank you so much.
I do feel guilty, even though I'm not exactly what for. Sounds weird, I know. Not so much at fault, but just regretting alot of things.

Quote: (Originally Posted by whitebird) Hard, I know, but true.
Yeah, it is hard, but I guess we learn from everything that we experiance.

Thanks again, I'm doing fine, my friends have been the biggest help of all, the support they have given me means the world to me. (Man, it sounds like someone has died, well it kinda feels like it). But I assure you, I will be fine. Thanks.
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006