View Single Post
Old 05-25-2004, 04:10 AM   #28
hayley
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Here's his stupid excuse:

im sry i was at ma mates for da night and he dnt have a comp so i couldnt reply back.

but the reason i have broken up with u is because i have found sumone else and i dnt wana cheat on u like that im sooo sry aye i was sooo confused and i luved her more (dear i say it) because i had to choose. i am sry aye. i mean when i was at school i got those txt's from sumone and saying i was mean and all but im not mean ohhhhh i dnt no wat i mean but i had to break up with u sry

marc

Yeah, whatever Marc. I am SO ANGRY, more angry than upset right now. I can't believe this, but he is not worth my tears and I am not going to get too upset about it all, it's just when I think back on all of the nice things he has said to me, all of the things he promised, did he just say them to get into my pants? Wouldn't suprise me. But I loved him, things were great, he said that he loved me, and I believed him. Stupid asshole. But, I do feel like a dumbass because of typing this here asking you how I should tell him about my parents, then the next day he dumps me.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Higher_Desire) All any of us want is to be happy. It's more difficult to be truly happy than most people are willing to recognize or acknowledge.
Yeah, I think I am figuring that out.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Higher_Desire) You just have to say "screw him," get on with your life, toughen up, and find what makes you happy.
Thank you Colin. I am thinking "screw him," And I want to leave this all behind, because he is just making me angry because of what he did to me.

Quote: (Originally Posted by PaulMcCoygirl) You only grow as a better person from the experiences you have. I know I have because all of the relationship problems I face now are a lot easier for me to go through.
That's true, I think that's true. I can feel it inside me now. Last year I went through the hardest thing that I have ever had to face, and now that Marc has hurt me, I feel like I won't let it get on top of me and push me down, block me out from everything else. Maybe that is showing me that I am stronger from the last time...?

Quote: (Originally Posted by PaulMcCoygirl) Remember, if you ever need anything, I'm here.
Thank you. I will remember that.

Quote: (Originally Posted by TeriB19) And furthermore he's an ass for breaking up with you the way he did. He's a coward because he didn't have the guts to do it face to face or to even give you an explanation.
Yeah. I mean over email? That's pretty low, he could have at least rung me.

Quote: (Originally Posted by TeriB19) Now listen to me very carefully, STOP CALLING HIM, STOP EMAILING & MESSAGING HIM. He's SOOOO not worth it.
Okay, I will. I just want to go over to his house right now and slap the shit out of him, but that will just make things worse, and I know that that's not a very good thing to do. (Even though I am tempted).

Quote: (Originally Posted by TeriB19) Remember, you've got to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your Prince Charming.
Wow, Teri, that's actually quite a good way to put it. Thank you.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Xterminator27) Wow that sucks, their isnt much i can say that hasnt been said, besides the fact that this guy types worst then i do
No one types worse than you do.

Thanks everyone, you have helped, and I am really glad that I have had your support, I appreciate it like you wouldn't imagine, I love you guys. But, I reasurre you that I will be okay, just initial shock and I'm upset, my emotions are all over the place.
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006

Last edited by - hayley - : 05-25-2004 at 04:14 AM.