View Single Post
Old 05-23-2004, 04:18 PM   #18
hayley
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Quote: (Originally Posted by TeriB19) Be honest, good luck and tell Marc if he hurts you, he's got all of US to contend with!!!
I will be honest. And I will tell Marc that....

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sheila63) lies usually do come out and they can be even more hurtful later then knowing the truth from the beginning. I hope everything works out for the two of you.
I have learnt that in the past, with some things that I have experianced. Personally, I would rather be told the truth right from the beginning, because you just end up getting hurt worse later on. I'm sure my parents feel the same way about being told the truth.

Quote: (Originally Posted by luvscott4ever) because yes, WE DO ALWAYS FIND OUT!!
Tell me about it. Honestly, how do you guys FIND OUT?!?!

Quote: (Originally Posted by luvscott4ever) You're a smart girl Haley, we all know you'll do the right thing!!
Thank you very much. I don't want to let Marc go, and I don't want to lie to my parents, I will tell them.

Thank you everyone, sounds like having him over for dinner will be a good decision, now I just have to wait for the right time to tell my mum and dad. Probably this weekend.
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006