View Single Post
Old 04-16-2004, 09:34 PM   #20
creedwisdom
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
me, too

count me with y'all, shadow, kim v., and creedchick! my feelings are w/ya! i have always felt fans were being somewhat manipulated by all the "don't tell anyone, but...." and gabriel's strategic "leakings". i love mark, but wish he'd just be straight-up and speak for himself.

that is another reason i respect scott so much. despite all the slams, he never "hides in the shadows" he also responds with grace and kindness to his bandmates, is even self-effacing, i think, no matter what the reports of their attitudes towards him. he understands that some personal matters are sacred, for the sake of his son, his family, and his sanity, which, i feel is why he likely should never and will never discuss the end of 02.

he also knows that the force for good that CREED is goes far beyond the sum of three very talented artists.....

if CREED never makes more music, i will still daily be touched and blessed by the legacy we have already, but i do pray time and healing will once more allow the CREED annointing