Thread: Mr. Kennedy
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2004, 04:14 AM   #55
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by addicted2stapp) I may have read that wrong, but what do you mean you hope that Mark will be very grateful for Creed? Of course he will be, he has been with them for like 5 or 6 years, how could he not be grateful.

Grrr, dude stop saying that. So many people have said that already, and we all keep on saying the same thing. Creed just wasn't Stapp, Creed was Scott Stapp, Mark Tremonti, Scott Phillips and until Human Clay, Brian Marshall. When a band becomes succesfull, popular, and builds its fans, well actually to put it simply, when you are a band, it's not just one band member putting it all together and making a band what they are, it's all of the band members. For Creed it wasn't just Stapp, it was all of them.

yeah i know its all of them i'm trying to restore some balance Scott's way for what its worth. I have heard plenty around here about how great Mark's band will be (which it will be i'm psyched) but because we don't know much about Scott's stuff I don't think he's getting as much love. It was a songwriting partnership after all. I think you are poiting out the obvious here!