Thread: Marks new band?
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2004, 12:56 PM   #119
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: This is so frustrating that I don't know whether to scream or just laugh. You have completely misconstrued everything that I said.

It's better to laugh about it, Creedlvr...don't let it make ya scream 'cause it's really not worth getting so upset over the opinions of other people.

unfortunately, since the problems with Creed happened..people will continue to take sides, no matter how much they say they are not...just the way most people are...or they will say that their snide remarks are only joking...when the crowd gets going the mob mentality doesn't slow down..and God forbid if you are not with them...'cause you will be against them as they see it.

Whatever is going on PERSONALLY with the members of Creed, all of them, have NOTHING to do with the members of this bb or any other...They are musicians and talented human beings...their lives are their own...but too many seem to identify with what the do personally, or who they are as human beings much more than what they are able to accomplish with their talents.

I've defended Stapp..and i will not say that i haven't..but then, i would say something in the defense of ANYONE that catches as much flack as he does...the thing is, to turn on one another like a pack of dogs when someone says something that others don't agree with is totally pointless...Everyone has the right to express themselves, yes, but from what i read, the lack of respect for the difference of opinion...not only here but on other bb's as well...(a lot of you post on them)...is totally pointless and defeats the purpose for posting in the first place...