Thread: Legalize Drugs?
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2002, 12:09 AM   #49
souldancer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Excellent points, Altair Right On, I say!

Doctors are humans and science is open-ended. Some of those paid for scientific studies are often biased and self-serving - bought out by the industry with profit interest. What ever happened to common sense and responsibility for healthcare? Good old fashioned remedies and prevention. This country irks me that way it is so driven my instant gratification, greed and materialism!

As for Lady V's point re: "Women are on crack now and don't care what harm it does to the baby. There are mothers that are throwing their babies in dumpsters because they are drug addicts. And many hospitals across america are now putting into affect that you can have your baby safely in a hospital and sign them off to the state..." _ WHAT PERCENTAGE IS THAT?! I agree that is the worst - a horrendous crime on innocense and am glad that we are trying to intervene.,.. Don't be comparing a group that thinks it is OK to smoke a joint on the weekend with a different population!

I would like to see this civilized, rich country get off it's ass and take the money it spends on fighting the War On Drugs, and put it towards Early Childhood Education that bring humanistic principles and humane education, which includes reverence for Life (self, others, non-human animals, environnment); and support Parenting Education campaigns such as WAMO!

And I still argue that the docs are pushing their own harmful to body-temple drugs - the ones that they can, of course, PROFIT from!

Now, Lady V, are those panties still bunched up? I think you need to have a glass of organic red wine, get an aroma-therapy massage and relax.

<i> PS "Rush Limbaugh" is on my list of 'evil' doers</i>

** Feeling pulse rate increase ** Breathes slowly, 1, 2, 3, 4..., reaches for VHS yoga tape to unwind **