View Single Post
Old 01-10-2004, 10:13 PM   #29
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
LMAO, yeah! You do that.

Coz obviously you don't understand me. I never said I don't respect newbies, what I said was that the people I was sarcastic at were newbies. Coincidence? pretty much...

It all lays on the content of their posts.

Stapp isn't holy. Stop treating like if he is. That's why the guy can't take a breath... Just because he had the guts to sing what he felt, (with spiritual insinuations) in a world people don't wanna hear a word about God, people think he's a saint. Maybe he never wanted to be a role model, as I said befote... people took him to this condition.

Let him leave, let him breath... it's like he's in a cage... or in some people's cage...

Now you can't stand the fact I have "Tremonti" on my nick... you're so wrong in judging me like that, because obviously you missed the fact I support in the first place Creed, then the other Stapp and Flip just as much as Mark, equally. Just read the post-Chicago threads... But IF you don't like Mark, I can't do nothing about it... It's not my fault that TODAY he's in the spotlight, not Stapp or Flip...

Sure, that wasn't polite of me... but at least it was honest. Better than being polite but fake.

The frightening part isn't me, but you putting Stapp on a pedestal. He fails just like us, non-famous human beings. That's why if something goes wrong, you get so "hurt" (or something like that).