View Single Post
Old 01-10-2004, 09:46 PM   #27
creedlvr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed) Now, I realize I've been sarcastic to a few people. But never at the old school of Creed Feed. Always at some newbies.

Okay, so you only have respect for people that have been here a while?? The rest (the "newbies") don't deserve the same respect? That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. And what exactly, makes someone a "newbie" anyway? Is there some timeframe or number of posts that one must surpass in order to shed the "newbie" title??? And BTW - I am not a newbie ... I just don't have the time to post 200 times a day!!!
Quote: Creedlvr was one. The way she defends Stapp so passionately pissed me off.
Maybe the way you defend Mark PISSES ME OFF!!! Why should my defending him bother you so much?? For God's sake, after all the abuse the poor guy takes, someone has to. If that is all it takes to piss you off and treat people so rudely, then you should see a doctor!
Quote: Another one, was faceless man... always posting "yeah", "meh" and "banana smilie" posts, without any other words... and I know there are people that share my opinion, although they rather to keep quiet.
Yes ... because they are polite ... something you obviously know nothing about.
Quote: but I can't say I'm sorry, coz honestly I don't regret.
WOW!!! You're so immature, it's frightening!

Can someone tell me...
If I put him on my ignore list, does that mean I won't have to look at his posts anymore??