View Single Post
Old 01-10-2004, 09:20 PM   #26
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I did join the pit... but I rarely check their board. The only reason I did was to get some pics and read what Michael posted, by his own words. You search for me (creedfreakbr) you'll see I have less than 10 posts... so yeah, I joined the pit, but I'm not a pitter. So the fact I joined their site is a mere coincidence.

Now, I realize I've been sarcastic to a few people. But never at the old school of Creed Feed. Always at some newbies. Creedlvr was one. The way she defends Stapp so passionately pissed me off. Another one, was faceless man... always posting "yeah", "meh" and "banana smilie" posts, without any other words... and I know there are people that share my opinion, although they rather to keep quiet.

I also should add that there are/were more sarcastic/ironic people on this board that you never seem to be bugged. And I'm pretty much the same person Kim V. described (thank you, btw). I just decided to post towards what bugged me, when I used to ignore. I realize it causes conflict, specially where I shouldn't, but I can't say I'm sorry, coz honestly I don't regret. Maybe it's just my way to deal with things and vent... but since it causes trouble, yeah, I'll try to stop...