View Single Post
Old 01-10-2004, 04:31 PM   #13
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Xterminator27) sucks to live in the stats

LUCKELY i live in canada where we dont even lock our doors, and get liek 1 gun murder every 2 years for each magor city (and the murder is 90% of the time from the states)
I have a question. If someone does get murdered in a major city, in Canada, do the news casts go nuts, and talk about it for months on end? Here in the U.S. We pick one of the murders, and talk about it for months. Example: Laci Peterson case. Why can't they talk about something that concerns the rest of the U.S.? Yeah, I have sympathy for the girl, and her family. I can understand them putting the case on a few times to see if anyone out in the world know anything they don't already know. But, I think that case has just gone too far TV wise. Her husband can't have a fair trial, because, everyone thinks he did it. I'm not saying he didn't kill her, but I'm not saying he did. You know what I mean????
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp