View Single Post
Old 01-09-2004, 09:59 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
no name dont care

Every Now then and then theres a time to be broken and a time to look up again Every now then there is something wrong And for Every Wrong You will Find Anothers Right And For Everyone that is right you will find anothers wrong And every now and then there comes a time to mend and while another is being mendend Anothers life will end And while anothers will end anothers life shall begin And with Every Beging There Always Comes And End And with every end shall Come a new beging And With Every with Every Road Comes And End While Another Road Will Begin Another Chapter Is Closed While Another Will Open To blue Skys and another To darkend Skys Another Highway Is drawn for another to find his Fate will it be A journey like mine or a hidden door way for another to find i cant close the door on my highway All tho it burns me up inside And pulls at me at rips my heart and leaves it dead And Then it beats So fast again just to get all torn up again You would think by now i wouldnt play so close to such a deadly flame but its not my heart anymore it belongs to my father and his prince Im torn between theme both while one knows all the other is just holding and praying that both our Hearts Dont take the fall sometimes this happens And another chapter well tell all But once in a lifetime we Find A speciale Friend And i hope My road With you My Friend Never Ends
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything