View Single Post
Old 12-29-2003, 01:51 PM   #33
Frankie
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Kicked the speakers over twice??

Yes...like I said...would you like a copy of the concert to refresh your memory?

The first opening band did not show up...not Creed's fault...and I'm sorry but Stereofuse was awful...the guy did his entire set with his zipper down.

Scott NEVER swore until the middle of What If...when he said "you people need to wake the F**k up"...and like I said it was the only time that particular word was said.

Again....would you like a copy?

Did you hear Scott thank the crowd over and over that night? Did you hear him explain why he was so upset at the beginning, that he thought that PSU was a home away from home because that's where they wrote WAWO...did you hear him say "God Bless you...God Bless you all"?

"Was there some equipment problems, apparently but as we all said that night, it was nothing the average person would notice...

You can't be serious...Mark's guitar was not working at all at the beginning of Freedom Fighter...and then failed again at the beginning of What If...Not notice the equipment problems...unbelievable. Scott spent the whole night trying to get his mic and earphone adjusted...even at one point asking some in the front how mark sounded because he couldn't hear him.

Scott did not throw things into the crowd...he tossed them underhand...

I repeat two things...1. Scott finished the show smiling and grateful and thanking the crowd...even staying out longer than normal to toss some drumsticks as well as the set lists...and 2. Would you like a copy?