Thread: Abortion
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2002, 01:51 AM   #36
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
ah, it finally gets around to that!!! I'm sorry, but NOO WAY am I gonna carry a child I HAD NO CONCENT IN MAKING!!!! A rape/incest child!!!! I just couldn't do it!!! I was gonna say something about this earlier on the board but thought better about it, but now that I see it, it enrages me, maybe cuz I've had a little to drink, but still, I couldn't imagine carrying around for months, a child I was FORCED/BEAT !!! into creating...maybe I shouldn't post this, but I just had to...I have a daughter too, one that was conceived in love ( so I thought) and SHE WAS/IS the best thing that every happened to me, and I can't imagine my life without her and I believe every life is sacred too, but I just don't think I could bear a child I had no control in making...I'm sorry if I've offended anyone, but that's just the way I feel...

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed