Thread: Abortion
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2002, 09:48 PM   #7
Lady Valkyrie
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Lady Valkyrie Send a message via Yahoo to Lady Valkyrie
Everyone is indeed entitled to post their opinions or not post their opinions. However, Why do you people think that this subject is too hot? Isn't those little souls worth talking about?

Personally, I feel that abortion is indeed morally wrong. People scream Pro-Choice because it's the woman's body. However there is another life that cannot speak for itself yet. What about that life's choice. They don't get to choose. A woman chooses for them whether they like it or not. What right does anyone have to kill another human being. This concept can go even further into the Capital Punishment issue.

I feel from the moment that the female's egg is fertilized that egg has been made into a lifeform. A lifeform that needs nourishment and to be able to continue living and growing. However, that Life is snuffed out by the roaring suction of a hose, or by the sting of a saline solution.

I don't thing abortion should be an option no more than should setting murderers free without punishment is an option. We place men and women to jail if they kill certain animals that the law states they are not supposed to... yet we give a woman the option of killing her unborn child.

Everything in this world that is really evil is considered good by society... and what is really good is considered evil. *sighs* It's truely scarey.

~~~~~I am my kid's mom.~~~~~

~~~My Diary~~~~My Photos~~~