View Single Post
Old 12-05-2003, 10:09 PM   #61
Yvonne
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Just when I finally got my new license plates with "CREED ##" on it this crap happens. YIKES!!!!!!!!!!! You guys really gave it to 'reliable source' Teri, you make me smile girlfriend!!!

Okay here's my perspective, I know I'm late..... in my heart I think it's over, once a band does solo projects it's basically OVER!!! BUT, I HOPE it's not, but if it is let's support all of them in their future projects. I will make it my business to support Mark and Flip, and I will make it my business to support Scott.

CREED will NEVER, EVER be the same without Mark and Flip. CREED will NEVER, EVER be the same without Scott.

It's not anyone's business why Stapp hasn't communicated with the others(assuming 'reliable source' is actually reliable), and who really cares if he's hanging out with Tara Reid, hell I wish I was hanging out with the guy. If something is wrong with Stapp (big if), I'm absolutely sure the guy will soon reach for his higher power for guidance.

No one is refusing to beleive that the greatest band in the world is breaking up, we're just hoping they're not, but please know this 'reliable source' if they do it ain't no thang sweety because we all will support Mark, Flip AND Scott!!!

Yvonne