View Single Post
Old 11-23-2003, 09:02 PM   #131
creedlvr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
<!--QuoteBegin-Dogstar+11-23-2003 08:38 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dogstar @ 11-23-2003 08:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
Quote: know that some people here are thrilled about his new project ... supporting all the members equally ... blah, blah, blah.

Please don't deride the feelings of others just because you don't share them. Your tone is truly insulting and condescending

Quote: And I realize that we don't know exactly what happened behind the scenes and who's fault it was. But still ... if he had any class or care for anyone but himself, he would have handled this like a professional instead of like a first grader...

Did you realize what you said here? And yet you continue to bash Mark knowing full well you or anyone else doesn't have the facts. This is just the thing I'm talking about. All you are doing is fanning the flames and getting people riled up yet AGAIN. Enough already. [/b][/quote]
Ya know ... everytime someone states an opinion that is not shared by the majority of the board, we are told we are out of line.

I was absolutely NOT insulting or condescending. I in NO way put down anyone else's opinions. I was simply sharing mine. I have not said anything that was factual.

1) Most people on this board ARE excited about this new project. They've stated that over and over and have put down and argued with those of us who do not share their excitement. I was simply reiterating those views and explaining why I don't agree. If you took that to be insulting, then I don't know what or how you were reading it ... but read it again. That was not my intention.

2) Yes ... I knew exactly what I was saying. And again ... I did not say anything that wasn't factual. If you want to see it as bashing Mark, then that is your choice. However, the fact remains that HE is the one who leaked this...not some girls on a mess age board...it was Mark! That's a fact. And he did it against the wishes of the rest of the band or Windup or whomever ... That's also a fact. If it wasn't, then they would have released an official statement.

3) The way I see it, you are the one being condescending. You are telling me not to deride the feelings of others, but yet you are doing that to me. If you notice, my entire post is ... "I think" "I feel" ... I am not talking about anyone else or what they think. I am expressing my feelings and frustrations and my take on the whole thing. I thought that was the point here. I am not trying to convince anyone of anything. I'm just venting. For you to say to me "Enough already" is ridiculous. I am entitled to speak my opinion just as you are.

Obviously, unless we share the majority's opinion, we shouldn't speek. I hardly think that my post is what's getting everyone riled up. There have been a lot of emotions flying here the past few days and it is certainly not my fault.

Not everyone is going to agree with you. That doesn't mean we shouldn't be allowed to speak.