View Single Post
Old 11-09-2003, 09:21 AM   #46
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I have mixed feelings about a lot of this "stuff". I know that I have been VERY dissapointed with Creed's fans relations, such as the DVD and such, I am not sure if it is "bad management" or what. I know that it takes all kinds to make this word go round, and I have to say that I don't look at Stapp as a "selfish fuck" like Kevin said. I think that he is a very intenese, driven, moody and difficult personality to figure out, and honestly who are we to do it. I think that he analyzes things to the hilt and is his worse critic. I agree Mark is the "friendly one" of the bunch and is an incredible musician and has a heart of gold. I think Stapp has a heart of gold too, I mean look at WAWO foundation etc... I just think he has his own "demons" that he is dealing with, regrets and lots of personal issues and he just does not hide it as well as others can. If he feels that acting is his next step in life, than great for him I wish him all the luck in the world. I know that I will always be greatful for what Creed has brought to my life, the music, the friends and the "escape" I have now realized I needed for so long. I hope that they take thier time with this new Cd and make it the best they have ever put out. I want the Cd even more now, but I am willing to wait for great quality.

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"