View Single Post
Old 10-19-2003, 01:00 PM   #45
~Blondie~
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Hi Mamm!

Yep, you know me! I'm the same Blondie (a.k.a. Kyladyluvscreed!) from the other place! lol How have you been? Haven't talked to you in quite a while now! I hope you are doing well!

I've been gone on vacation to Florida for the past week and after reviewing some of those threads over there, at the other dreaded place, I see that once again, all heck has broken out!!!! Very confused as to what exactly happened to provoke all of that!?!? Why is Mr. MB and M/M on another tear? Can you shed any light on this? I'm getting to be like you, "just shake my head and back away"! What's the point? I have come to learn though that MB is not a mean person at heart, so I can't imagine what provoked him to come out swinging like he has! Oh, don't get me wrong, he's a very opinionated and plain spoken individual, but from all I've been able to gather, doesn't seem to have a mean bone in his body! However, I must admit, I have been somewhat shocked at some of his posts that I've read upon returning! Something must have provoked him! Oh well, I guess I just don't understand why everyone can't get along! I suppose I'm just being simplistic!

Well anyway, glad to bump into a friendly face over here! So, have you heard any new Creed news lately? I can't hardly wait for their new CD to come out! I think I'm having Creed withdrawals! lol Would love to see them back on tour and making t.v. appearances again! All this anticipation is killing me! LMAO!

Take care Mamm!

~Blondie~