View Single Post
Old 10-06-2003, 09:14 AM   #26
Julbright
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Joy (Crest Tattoo) took these pictures and posted them. (I added the one of me being so happy but it was from Joy's camera). I took my pictures with my still camera and will get them developed this week and put them online.

I cannot get over how HOT he is! I always thought he was but he has this quality that I dont' really know how to describe that comes across when you meet him in person that just magnifies his hotness! I am so glad that I went.

We were all a little disappointed in ourselves for not asking him anything worthwhile - when I was up there I asked him if he was staying in town that night (yes) and if he was going to the Cubs Game (no - wish I had tickets) (* realized soon after what a dumb question that was because it was an afternoon game and he obviously was not able to be there!) and when I told him to be patient with us because we were all shaking a little bit (referring to getting our act together to get the pictures taken) he laughed and said that's alright I'm nervous too (or something similar to that) and then he finished my autographs (I got 2) and then he put his arm around me to take the picture

ooops sorry - I fainted just thinking about it and then it was over.

It was a great experience - I am so glad I went. I would do it again in a heartbeat.

Also, I have started a jar to collect my change so by the time the next tour comes around I will have saved lots of money to meet up with my new CreedFeed friends and get ON THE RAIL together! Mark was awesome, but meeting these guys was right up there on the awesome scale!!!
I laid beside you I'm not worthy
This jaded man's not who I am
I touched the flame and I've been burned
All I need's a second chance
Give me eyes of a child
And teach this man to relearn love
RELEARN LOVE _ SCOTT STAPP

When shadows paint the scenes where spotlights used to fall...I will be there for you Scottie