Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 06:14 AM   #3023
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

Entangled Dreams

After years of study, grueling tests and terrifying clinicals...I graduated.
It was the hardest course of study I have ever endured in my life. After going through it, I feel like I can do anything. Any other subject is an easy A.

For a month I have been putting in applications and waiting by the phone for an interview.

I kept saying to myself...I need to work, I need to work...but then a few days ago I changed my words and changed my thought pattern to Thank you for the wonderful opportunities. Thank you for the wonderful new career with great people surrounding me. Thank you for the great pay.
Thank you for taking care of me.

The night before last I had this dream that I was talking to an RN, an elderly woman that had been a nurse for 20 years. In reality I have never seen her, met her for the first time in a night dream. I asked her if you she liked what she did? She responded with ..."Yes, I love my job." I don't remember much else other than she was like a mentor to me in the dream. We were working to together.

Yesterday....the phone rings. I have an interview this morning at 9am. Oncology.

I asked God to put me where I could do the most good.

I read this quote one time that said if you do something you love you will never work a day in your life. So I asked myself if I never had to worry about financial issues what would I do with myself?

The answer was, help others..I would volunteer in as many areas of doing good that I possibly could. There is no better feeling to know that you made a positive difference in someone's life.

Have a great Day! Wish me Luck!

Last edited by Sasa : 10-07-2012 at 05:36 PM.