View Single Post
Old 09-21-2003, 11:14 AM   #13
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I've seen all three of these bands too. I saw OLP last year in Phoenix with Creed, and they were AWESOME live, that's what made me go and buy their live cd (and with a rave review from Mullet ) I also saw 3DD in August at our state fair with Seether and I'm also not a huge fan of 3DD and don't know a lot of their music, but they do put on a really good show. Now as for Seether..I LOVE THEM!! That was the main reason for going to 3DD and the day after the show I went on to Seether's web-site and just for shits and giggles I checked out their tour page and man was I ever happy I did!! I found out that Indiana was having an XFest the next weekend and when I saw that GODSMACK was headlining, WE WERE SOOOO THERE!!! From where I live it's over a 10 hour drive, but it was sooo fricken worth it!! My daughter is a HUGE Seether fan (like Me) and they were doing signings. Well needless to say, they cut the line off right at her!! I was fuming!! I told the guy to tell the band that we drove over 600 miles to see these guys!! What a GREAT bunch of guys!! We had heard they were cool, and this goes to prove it...They said to let her in!!! I wanted to meet them too, but I let her go instead and I let a little girl that was behind us go too!! All I can say is, Wind-Up sure knows how to pick em', don't they!! lol SEETHER ROCKS!! We also had pit tickets and it was one of the most amazing shows I've been too!! Sully, up close and personal!! YUM!!

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed