View Single Post
Old 08-03-2003, 02:24 PM   #10
Higher_Desire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Personal Details... get to know each other!

Name: Colin Perry

Sex: Male

Location: Summer - Montesano Washington, USA All other months - Caldwell Idaho, USA

Fave Movies: Sphere, Scary Movie, Young Frankenstien, Batman (1966), a bunch of others

Fave TV Shows: The Simpsons, King of the Hill, Mad TV, WWE Programming, Stripperella, Family Guy, The Drew Carey Show, Charmed

Fave Sport: Baseball

Cat or Dog: I got one of each. A Cat named Miss-C and a Beagle dog named Sparkie.

Current Stuff:
I am currently a Sophmore at Albertson College of Idaho. People always think its a school for grocers and confuse it with the Albertson grocery store. To clear that up, They are not the same. When the school first started out, it was the College of Idaho, and after a financial crisis many years ago, Joe and Kathryn Albertson (owners of Albertson grocery store and College of Idaho alumni) donated an exorbant amount of money to the school (many millions) and it was renamed for them in their honor.

I live with my parents during the summer, and am currently working at The End of the Trail in Oakville Washington, as a cook, where our main product is Chester Fried Chicken. I hate my job and wanna leave, but I need the money. I'm definetly not doing food service for a living. lol.

I'm single and searching for any girl who's looking for a guy. There's a girl I wanna ask out, but haven't cause I haven't seen her since I decieded I'd do it, but hope to soon.

I first heard Creed (What If) in early to mid 2000, shortly before the release of With Arms Wide Open, bought Human Clay and have loved them ever since.

H-D

Today I'm gonna try a little harder
Gonna make every minute last longer
Gonna learn to forgive and forget
'Cause we don't have long
Gonna make the most of it

Today I'm gonna love my enemies
Reach out to somebody who needs me
Make a change, make the world a better place
'Cause tomorrow could be one day too late

--lyrics from "One Day Too Late" by Skillet
from their new album "Awake"