View Single Post
Old 08-07-2003, 12:11 AM   #125
velocityidp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by ZION1010
ACTS  CH  19  VERSE  AND WHEN  THEY  HEARD THEESE  SAYING  THEY  WERE FILLED  WITH  WRATH  AND  CONFUSION >>.ECC CH12>>ALSO WHEN THAY SHALL BE AFRAID OF THAT WHICH  IS HIGH AND FEARS SHALL BE N THE WAY

1) Scripture is not really needed at this stage in the discussion
2) If you're going to quote scripture, be sure it applies to the conversation at hand. Nobody has any clue what you're trying to articulate.
3) If you quote scripture, be sure you spell it all correctly. ALL CAPS IS NOT NECESSARY.
4) Be wary of sounding preachy and aloof. These are not Christ-like values.

If you continue to randomly quote scripture across the entire board -- as it appears you are doing since you have had 122 posts in less than a month -- one can only assume you're trying to deviantly shove random Bible quotes down people's throats. If this is the case, you'll probably be banned.

As I assume you profess to be a Christian, you should know those methods are not worthy. And as a Christian myself, I have the obligation to confront you on this issue. Please do reply. I've attempted to contact you privately, so I had no other choice but to post this message.
By the words of men who have no ground

Can't sleep beneath the trees of wisdom
When your axe has cut the roots that feed them
Forked tongues in bitter mouths
Can drive a man to bleed from inside out

- "What If", Creed